Hot Jobs: construction job round up June 2nd
Here’s this week’s hottest, senior level Canadian construction jobs.
Thinking of switching things up this summer? Check out what construction companies are hiring on SiteNews Jobs, a Canadian construction job board we launched last month. “Hot Jobs” is a weekly segment that showcases a selection of the top positions that have been recently posted.
Here’s this week’s hottest jobs:
- Regional Manager (Building Construction) – Toronto, Ont. – Ledcor
- Director, Business Development – Vancouver, B.C. – OceanaGold Corporation
- Director, Intermodal Operations – Pitt Meadows, B.C. – Canadian Pacific
- Chief Operating Officer – Point Edward, Ont. (remote) – The Federal Bridge Corporation Limited
- Building Envelope Engineer – Vancouver, B.C. – Intelligent City
- Senior Manager, M&A, Finance & Corporate Development – Multiple Locations – Lafarge Canada
- Human Resources Manager – Richmond, B.C. – Wales McLelland
- Director, Special Projects – Vancouver, B.C. – Bird Construction
- Construction Integration Director – Bowmanville, Ont. – Aecon
- Director Operations, Minerals & Metals – Vancouver, B.C. – Wood
And if you are seeking a job, check out the full list of available positions.